Sonntag, 3. Mai 2015

Exhibition of the European Doll artists in Neustadt/Coburg

I´m very happy, that some of my figures are shown at the European Doll Artist´s exhibition in Neustadt/Coburg from 14. to 16 of May 2015. Unfortunately I can not be there myself, but my figures can.
Many thanks to the lovely people, who are making this possible.!
! There´s a new place for the exhibition. More about it here: VeP blog
Have a nice day!

Freu mich sehr, dass einige meiner Figuren an der VeP-Ausstellung in Neustadt/Coburg teilnehmen werden,  obwohl ich selbst nicht dabei sein kann. Dank an die lieben Menschen, die mir das ermöglichen!
Die Ausstellung läuft vom 14. bis 16. Mai.
! Es gibt eine Standortveränderung! Näheres erfahrt ihr hier: VeP blog


Wünsch euch einen schönen Tag!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen